Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NSV

No, my butt is not cute like Macy's but I have a NSV to report.  At work today I went into one of the exam rooms to say HI to one of the mothers. I happen to be friends with her on FB too. She sees my posts about running and weight loss. So, I walk in the room and she says "You are looking really good". And I sincerely said THANK YOU. I accepted that compliment without hesitation. Not one bit. I needed to hear that. I LOVE hearing that. I thrive on compliments from others since (as we all know) sometimes it is hard to see the weight loss.

9 comments:

  1. I love a genuine compliment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great NSV and very cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love those types of comments. :)

    (Also, I have an award for you on my blog. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Super cute Macy pic too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice to hear it when other people notice. Total confidence booster.

    Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Learning to take a compliment gracefully is a huge NSV! I wanted to add I didn't comment on your comparison pics the other day b/c I was at work, but I could see a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....well, you're looking awesome! thx for the advice, I will think about the fill very seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a seriously cute butt!!! (and a great NSV)

    ReplyDelete